- Dean’s Office
- Department of Biology and Ecology
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Physics
- Department of Geography and Geology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Members of the Department
- Information about the possibility of study
- Why study computer science here?
- Science and Research
- Cooperation with companies
- Department equipment
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Technology
- Study programs
- International cooperation
- Work place:Department of mathematics
- Function:University Teacher
- Job order:Assistant Professor
Wednesday09:00 - 11:00
- Mgr. - FPV UMB Banská Bystrica, 2007
- RNDr. - FPV UMB Banská Bystrica, 2007
- PhD. - FPV UMB Banská Bystrica, 2013
Science and research activities (2000 Mathematics Subject Classification):
- 37-XX Dynamical systems and ergodic theory
- M. Dirbák: Extensions of dynamical systems without increasing the entropy. Nonlinearity, vol. 21, 2008, pp. 2693-2713
- M. Dirbák, P. Maličký: On the construction of non-invertible minimal skew products. J. Math. Anal. Appl., vol. 375, 2011, pp. 436-442.
- M. Dirbák: Minimal skew products with hypertransitive or mixing propeties. Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst., vol. 32, 2012, no. 5, pp. 1657-1674.
- M. Dirbák, Ľ. Snoha, V. Špitalský, Minimality, transitivity, mixing and topological entropy on spaces with a free interval. Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems, vol. 33, 2013, no. 6, pp. 1786-1812.
- M. Dirbák, Minimal extensions of flows with amenable acting groups, Israel J. Math., vol. 207, 2015, no. 2, pp. 581-615.
- M. Dirbák, R. Hric, P. Maličký, Ľ. Snoha, V. Špitalský, Minimality for actions of abelian semigroups on compact spaces with a free interval, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 39 (2019), no. 11, 2968-2982.
- Ordinary differential equations
- Measure and integral
- Set theory and metric spaces
- Functional analysis