- Dean’s Office
- Department of Biology and Ecology
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Physics
- Department of Geography and Geology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Members of the Department
- Information about the possibility of study
- Why study computer science here?
- Science and Research
- Cooperation with companies
- Department equipment
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Technology
- Study programs
- International cooperation
- Work place:Department of environmental management
- Job order:FHV_USER_JOB_ORDER_SCIENTIST
Monday09:00 - 12:00
Wednesday09:00 - 12:00
- Soil contamination,
- Environmental burdens of mine industry,
- Global risk assessments,
- Geographic information systems,
- 2015 – 2019: Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica (Slovakia), PhD. in Synecology.
- 2008 – 2013: VŠB – Technical University in Ostrava (Czech Republic), Bc. + Dipl.-Ing. in Environmental Engineering.
- 2015 – 2017: Comparison of country remediation possibilities in surrounding of selected European Cu-deposits (grant scheme VEGA 1/0538/15).
- 2017 – 2018: Sustainable re-use, preservation and modern management of historical ruins in Central Europe – elaboration of integrated model and guidelines based on the synthesis of the best European experiences (RUINS).
- From 2019: Immobilization of potentially toxic elements in contaminated soils of important Cu-deposits in Europe (grant scheme VEGA 1/0291/19).
- Andráš, P. – Turisová, I. – Matos, J. – Buccheri, G. – Andráš, P. Jr. – Dirner, V. – Kučerová, R. – Castro, F. I. P. – Midula, P. 2017. Potentially toxic elements in the representatives of genus Pinus L. and Quercus L. at the selected Slovak, Italian and the Portuguese copper deposits. In Carpathian Journal of Earth and Enivronmental Sciences. vol 12. no. 2. pp 95 – 107. (ADM)
- Wiche, O. – Zertani, V. – Hentschel, W. – Achtzinger, R. – Midula, P. 2017. Germanium (Ge) and Rare Earth Elements (REEs) in topsoil and soil grown plants among different land use types in the area of Freiberg (Saxony, Germany). In Journal of Geochemical Exploration. vol. 179. pp 120 – 129. (ADC)
- Lichnovský, J. – Kupka, J. – Štěrbová, V. – Andráš, P. – Midula, P. 2017. Contamination of potentially toxic elements in streams and water sediments in the area of abandoned Pb-Zn-Cu deposits (Hrubý Jesenník, Czech Republic). In IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science. vol. 92. no. 1. (AFC)
- Buccheri, G. – Andráš, P. – Vajda, E. – Midula, P. – Melichová, Z. – Dirner, V. 2018. Soil contamination by heavy metals at Libiola abandoned copper mine, Italy. In Acta Montanistica Slovaca. vol. 23. no. 3. pp 337 – 345. (ADN)
- Midula, P. – Wiche, O. – Wiese, P. – Andráš, P. 2017. Concentration and bioavailability of toxic trace elements metals, Ge and rare earth elements in contaminated area of Davidschacht dump-field. In Freiberg Ecology Online, vol. 2. pp. 101 – 112. (ADE)